| Professional Information
- Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, July 2013 - present
- Ecological Economics, 2009 - present
- Contemporary Economic Policy, 2004 - 2007
Recent and forthcoming conference and seminar presentations
- Agricultural and Applied Economics Association Annual Meeting, Minneapolis, MN, July 27-30, 2014.
- Northeast Agricultural and Resource Economics Association Annual Meeting and Workshop, Morgantown, WV, June 1-4, 2014.
- American Economic Association Annual Meeting, Philadelphia, PA, January 3-5, 2014.
- Environmental, Real Estate and Urban Economics seminar series, Cornell University,
December 6, 2013.
- Gosnell Lecture, Rochester Institute of Technology, Rochester, NY, September 5, 2013.
- Northeast Agricutltural and Resource Economics Association Annual Conference, Ithaca, NY, June 23-25, 2013.
- Annual AERE Summer Confernece, Banff, Canada, June 6-8, 2013.
- Xu Wang, in progress (committee Chairperson)
- Huan Li, expected summer 2015. (committee Chairperson)
Winner Sustainable Communities Transdisciplinary Area of Excellence Graduate Student Research Grant, 2013-2014.
- Todd Guilfoos, Ph.D. 2013, Assistant Professor, Environmental and Natural Resource Economics, University of Rhode Island,
- Michael Delgado, Ph.D. 2012, Assistant Professor of Agricultural Economics,
Purdue University (committee co-Chairperson)
Winner Binghamton University's Excellence in Research Award, 2011-2012.
- Jessica Harriger, Ph.D. 2010, Assistant Professor, Economics, Western Illinois
University (committee chairperson)
- Michael O'Hara, Ph.D. 2007, Assistant Professor of Economics, Colgate University (Ph.D. committee chairperson)
- Martina Vidovic, Ph.D. 2003, Assistant Professor of Economics, Rollins Collge (committee chairperson)
- At the AERE Summer 2013 conference in Banff (from left to right: Michael Delgado, Jessica Harriger, Neha Khanna and Martina Vidovic)